Residues of domestic origin:
– Municipal collection: Clean points, Waste recycling Centres, Ecoparks, Green points
– Capillary collection (also known as “distribution”): all types of shops (large-scale distribution and small shops), educational centres, health centres, town halls, sports centres, cultural centres…
INDUSTRIAL CHANNEL & ELECTRIC VEHICLE
Collections of professional or industrial origin:
– Direct collection: Collection of material on demand from a minimum amount of waste or by defined frequency routes.
The following materials shall be obtained from grinding or milling:
- Plastics that will later be recycled and plastic granza will be obtained.
- Ferrous metals of the metallic casings intended for the iron and steel industry to obtain new steel.
- Intermediate fractions that will be treated in a second phase
RETURN TO THE PRODUCTION PROCESS
For each ton of alkaline batteries collected, more than 300 kilograms of zinc and 250 kilograms of iron and nickel can be recovered, which are used to manufacture all kinds of objects again: from forks and table spoons, to car license plates, new batteries and photovoltaic panels.